Sunday, May 2, 2010

21 Apr 10 ~ Da-Gu and Da-Shu's birthday dinner

You didn't know that my Da-Shu David and Da-Gu Kim's birthdays are so near to mine right? They were actually born just one week after me! (I think. Coz they're celebrating their birthdaes after me mah, so should be right?).

So we met at a seafood restaurant @ Punggol Marina and checked out the menu.
Everyone (the whole family) was there...so we took pictures just for fun.
Da-Shu David forget to smile??!
Da-Gu Kim opening her present
A pretti set of eye-shadow from Mummy and Daddy!
I was playing with Grandma Kim. But I had to be extra gentle because she just hurt her back recently and me being a big girl, am a liiiiiittle bit heavy for her to carry.
The two birthdae people
When the food finally came, we were so hungry we whacked it immediately!
There was Fish...
Chilli crab...
Prawns..
Da-Shu David enjoyed the dessert too. For once he ate very fast, because he was already starting on the cold tong shui or sumthing liddat when Daddy was still eating his Chilli crab!
I think maybe Daddy was so hungry because he cycled the whole way from home to the restaurant in Punggol!
Grandpa and Grandma
♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment